×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

D’Arcy boosts stake in Bombay agency

Published on .

BOMBAY - U.S.-based ad network D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles is increasing its majority stake in Indian agency Ambience D'Arcy here, which handles clients such as Procter & Gamble Co., Godrej, Sara Lee and Philips. D'Arcy is taking an extra 3% equity stake as part of a five-year plan to add 20% to the 51% it holds today. The remaining 49% is held by Ambience Directors Ashok Kurien and Elsie Nanji. D'Arcy is part of Bcom3 Group.

Copyright March 2001, Crain Communications Inc.

In this article:
Most Popular