* 72% say they always read their direct mail.
* 60% of the direct mail sent to homes is in English.
* 52% of the respondents speak only Spanish in their homes.
* 40% say they get only 10 pieces of direct mail a year
* 39% say they want to receive more direct mail.
* 79% of the respondents say they believe marketers should make an effort to understand/respect Hispanic consumers.
* 77% say they are loyal to brands they like and 54% say they are loyal to marketers they know support Hispanic communities.
* Nearly half say they are not respected by non-Hispanic sales people.
* 55% think marketers take advantage of Hispanic consumers.