×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

FOUND ART

Published on .

Lever Pond's encourages Canadians to think outside the (Q-tips) box in an out-of-home campaign for the cotton swabs. The company says only 41% of Q-tips are used for cleaning ears, and the advertising from Ogilvy & Mather, Toronto, postulates some of the ways they're being used the other 59% of the
Most Popular
In this article: