The 2014 Media Mavens include:
- Christene Barberich, co-founder and editor-in-chief of hot lifestyle site Refinery29
- Adam Harter, who's marrying Pepsi and pop as VP-marketing, consumer engagement, Pepsi Beverages North America.
- Ashley Kaplan, the TV veteran who's now defining "premium" content at YouTube network Fullscreen
- Ricardo Dias, who's driving consumer experiences as global VP-consumer connections at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Vice's Spencer Baim, chief strategic officer and founder of its agency, Virtue
- Lisa Weinstein, who's forging huge pacts with the likes of Facebook as president of global digital, data and analytics at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Kirsten Atkinson, media director at Team One, where she oversees the Lexus account
- Jonathan Schaaf, president of U.S. digital investments at Omnicom Media Group
- Bob Rupczynski, VP of media and consumer engagement at Kraft Foods Group
- Kay Madati, the former Facebook executive now digitizing BET Networks as exec VP-chief digital officer
- Todd Gordon, who's testing ad tech as exec VP-U.S. director at the media agency Magna Global
- Lauren Wirtzer Seawood, head of digital at Parkwood Entertainment, Beyonce's management company
- Gonzalo del Fa, president at GroupM Multicultural
- Michael Engelman, who stirred up a storm of publicity for "Sharknado 2" as Syfy and Chiller's exec VP-marketing, digital and global brand strategy
- Anthony Rushton, crusading against ad fraud as CEO of Telemetry
- Andy Blau, who's bringing ad tech to Time Inc. as senior VP and group GM of ad sales
- and more.
Read more about their accomplishments pushing the industry forward in our Media Mavens package here -- or hear from them directly at the Media Mavens luncheon on Dec. 3.
Ad Age Media Mavens Luncheon
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Gotham Hall, New York
Tables and individual tickets are available here.