The Black Friday-Cyber Monday weekend is the blockbuster sales period for marketers, not just as the holiday launching point, but also as a contributor to overall annual sales. Savvy marketers are starting early and turning to omnichannel optimization. Learn what you need to do now. Brought to you by Criteo.Learn more
Today's new power partnership has tech teams and brand builders working together to create cohesive cross-platform customer experiences and drive the bottom line.
That's the theme of Ad Age's second annual Marketing + Tech Summit, which is being held during Internet Week New York. Leading marketers and technologists will come together May 21 at The Altman Building in Manhattan to discuss how technology is reshaping the roles and responsibilities of both CMOs and CIOs and the relationships between marketing and IT.
Among the day's highlights:
- Brian Sullivan, director of marketing for the Boston Red Sox, will discuss how the team is using fan data to drive engagement, affinity and sales.
- Dell Chief Marketing Officer Karen Quintos will address one of the hottest topics in business: data security, and why smart marketers should be thinking about it. She'll be joined by Jon Ramsey, CTO of Dell SecureWorks and Dell Fellow.
- Matthew C. Aiello, partner-CIO practice, and John Abele, global managing partner-marketing, sales and strategy officers practice at Heidrick & Struggles, will discuss the talent equation -- what kinds of new skill sets marketers and their technology partners need and how to build a strong, tech-savvy team.
- Mark Kaline, global media, licensing and consumer services director at Kimberly Clark, will share how his company's approach to programmatic buying has not only helped it save money but also get smarter about its media plans and consumer targeting.
- Ryan Bonifacino, VP-digital strategy at the hot jewlery brand Alex + Ani, will take you inside his strategy and organizational structure, showing how his team stays ahead of tomorrow's technology and gains first-mover advantage in a fast-changing space.
- Steve Jacobs, the CIO of Gilt Group, will discuss how his relationship with marketing has changed and what marketers should know to thrive in partnership with thier CIO counterparts.
Join Ad Age at the Marketing + Tech Summit for an afternoon of thought-provoking presentations and discussion. We guarantee you'll leave smarter.