Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.


Published on .

(July 26, 2001) -- Internet service provider Juno Online Services, New York, today announced financial results for the second quarter.

Juno's net loss for the quarter was $2.6 million, or 6 cents per share, as compared with a net loss of $42.9 million, or $1.11 per share, during the same quarter a year ago. The company reported revenues of $29.4 million for the quarter, slightly up from revenue of $21.9 million in the same quarter a year ago. Billable services represented 84.4% of Juno's revenues, while the remaining 15.6% came from various forms of advertising sales and electronic commerce.

The company expects this ratio to continue shifting toward billable service revenues in the third quarter. Juno is in the process of merging with NetZero to form a new ISP company under the United Online umbrella. -- Adrienne Mand

Copyright July 2001, Crain Communications Inc.

Most Popular
In this article: