* AMC's American Pop! -- From Pez dispensers to TV dinners, this network hopes to capitalize on 20th century pop culture beginning first quarter 2000.
* B-Movie Channel -- Forget about the blockbusters. Starting Dec. 17, this network will air original and classic second-rate "B" films from around the world.
* CrimeBeat -- Billed as "All crime all the time," programming highlights for this early 2000 launch include "Cop Talk" and "FBI Case Files."
* Fanfare -- This classical musical channel will discuss the genre through news, interviews and performances beginning second quarter 2000.
* Museum Channel -- From children's museums to The Smithsonian, this network hopes to showcase 35,000 museums worldwide starting next fall.
* Puppy Channel -- No talk, all puppies at play accompanied by instrumental music will frolick into homes by fourth quarter 2000.
* Senior Citizens Television Network -- Network is for seniors, with programming from health, finance, companionship, travel, crafts and news categories.
* Si TV -- A Latino-themed cable network in English plans to feature comedy, talk and dance shows, as well as short films and sports in 2000.
* The Theatre Channel -- Avant garde, ethnic and children's theater performances from US and international theaters will air on this network by third quarter 2000.