×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

UUNet purchases German interest

Published on .

UUNet Technologies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MFS Communications, acquired all of EUNet Deutschland. UUNet purchased a 40% interest in EUnet Deutschland earlier this year and Friday purchased the remaining 60 percent for approximately $12 million in cash. EUnet Deutschland is headquartered in Dortmund, Germany, and provides a range of Internet services. It currently has 36 POPs in Germany and provides the network infrastructure and Internet access for The Microsoft Network in Germany.

Copyright November 1996, Crain Communications Inc.

In this article:
Most Popular