DOWNSIDE: The numbers are still declining for carbonated soft drinks, and Coke is lagging in its game of catchup in developing new products to fill the better-for-you and non-soft-drink gaps. Analysts say it could take another year for the still developing marketing teams to operate as one.
AD BUDGET: $703.0 million
* Interpublic's FCB, N.Y.; Fitzgerald & Co., Atlanta
* MDC Partners' Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Miami
* Publicis' Publicis, N.Y.
* WPP's Ogilvy & Mather and Berlin Cameron, N.Y.
* San Francisco agencies AKQA and Venables, Bell & Partners
* Doner, Southfield, Mich.
* Mother, N.Y.
* Naked, N.Y.
* Wieden & Ken-nedy, Portland, Ore.