- Centralize leadership: Appoint a small team composed of both marketer and agency executives that establishes and manages the workloads of all participating agencies.
- Clarify roles and responsibilites. Define a clear and transparent scope of work, and meet regularly with key players to check progress.
- Create schedules and routines. Adopt consistent scheduling and reporting programs so all participants understand project time frames.
- Communicate with clarity. Build an environment of listening, engagement and two-way dialogue between agency and client. Establish shared brand guidelines and characteristics so agency and client have a common framework and language with which to judge creative.
- Measure Performance. Conduct regular 360-degree reviews to assess agency performance, identify gaps in the client-agency relationship and make recommendations.
~ ~ ~
Return to "How BofA Juggled 9 Shops, Single Message"