2. Dogs should not be brought to "dog free" zones, which include restrooms, Chaya Playa, both kitchenettes and any areas designated by employees as allergy-sensitive.
3. Dogs must be walked only on our side of the street and never on a neighbor's lawn. Dogs may not urinate on the base of the Gatehouse, the smoking tree area, the umbrella stand area or anywhere inside the agency. A map of dog-friendly pee areas is available.
4. Dogs must be picked up after at all times. (Dog bags are provided at the parking umbrella.)
5. Barking must be kept to a minimum.
6. Incidents of disruptive or aggressive dog behavior will result in permanent banishment of the dog.
7. All dogs need to be well-groomed. Dogs with fleas or any contagious conditions will not be permitted in the agency.