As the big get even bigger, small independent agencies keep making clients -- from the local gym and regional bank to Union Pacific and Disney -- happy by delivering killer work and solid business results.
Meet The Big Winners of Ad Age's Small Agency Awards
Bailey Lauerman Takes The Crown for Agency of the Year
MORE STORIES FROM THIS ISSUE
- History Lesson: A Timeline of Ad Agency Consolidation
- Are You Protecting Your Marketing Investments From the Threat of Online Piracy?
- Fast Feeders Borrow Brand Equity From the Grocery Aisle
- Indie Shops Spy Opportunity in Merger Fallout
- Google Goes Glam With Moto X
- Big Food Preps $50M Push for 'Facts Up Front' Labeling
- John Wren, Maurice Levy Have Seen The Future: It's Big. But Is It Better?
- A Merger of Equals? No Such Thing
- How Wells Fargo Has Evolved Its Marketing to Fit a Larger Footprint
- For Asus, the Future Is in Innovation -- And Staying in 'Touch'