Who's reinventing advertising? Our Agency A-List honors the shops whose creativity transcends ads. They solve tough business problems with big ideas.
Ad Age's 2013 Agency A-List
MORE STORIES FROM THIS ISSUE
- Behavior Aside, Consumers Do Want Control of Their Privacy
- What It Could Take to Get China to Love Football
- Will Sponsors Play the Harbowl?
- For a Master Class in Trolling, Just Turn to The New York Times
- How the Usually Dry Annual Report Has Become Brands' Secret Marketing Weapon
- Postal Service Audit Behind Shop Shift
- Amid Heated Gun Rhetoric, Activision's 'Call of Duty' Marches On
- Reckitt Benckiser Combats 'Social Fatigue,' Bets on Facebook
- Peterson Milla Hooks Is Ad Age's Comeback Agency of the Year
- 360i Is No. 2 on Ad Age's Agency A-List