Each year it seems like everyone and his brother turns into an expert on Super Bowl ads, making lists that rank their top picks. But as a publication that speaks to marketing professionals, our audience really is composed of experts and we thought it would be interesting to see what you thought of ads past. So, in a series of polls in the days leading up to the game, we're going to let our readers vote.
We've grouped the spots by category, and we'll match those winners (and a few other classics) to determine the best ad ever. Today's focus: Automotive ads.
1. Super Bowl XLI (2007) Chevrolet: Ain't We Got Love
2. Super Bowl XLIV (2010) Audi: "Green Police"
3. Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004) Chevrolet SRR: Soap
4. Super Bowl XLIV (2010) Kia: Sock Monkey Joyride
5. Super Bowl XLI (2007) GM: Sad Robot
6. Super Bowl XLIII (2009) Hyundai: "Contract"
7. Super Bowl XLIV (2010) Chrysler: Man's Last Stand
8. Super Bowl XXXIX (2005) Cadillac: Bang