Ad Age's Super Bowl poll of readers is getting down to the wire. You've been voting for your favorites in multiple categories. Now it's time to vote for the best of the best. The first step in this process is to vote for the best Super Bowl ad according to Creativity. The best of the 19 below will be pitted against the best of the category winners from our previous polls. So get voting.
Note: We've gone with 19 spots because further research has determined that the Outpost.com "Gerbil" spot did not run during the Super Bowl.
1. Super Bowl XVIII (1984) Apple: 1984
2. Super Bowl XXXIII (1999) Monster.com: When I Grow Up
3. Super Bowl XXXIV (2000) EDS: Herding Cats
4. Super Bowl XIV (1980) Coke: Mean Joe Greene
5. Super Bowl XXXIV (2000) Budweiser: True (Wassup)
6. Super Bowl XXXIV (2000) E-Trade: Wasted $2 Million
7. Super Bowl XXXVIII (2003) FedEx: Desert Island
8. Super Bowl XLII (2008) Coke: Thanksgiving Parade/It's Mine
9. Super Bowl XXXIII (1999) Budweiser: Separated at Birth
10. Super Bowl XLII (2008) Audi: Horse head
11. Super Bowl XLII (2008) Etrade: Baby's Debut
12. Super Bowl XLI (2007) Tide: Interview
13. Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004) Reebok: Terry Tate, Office Linebacker
14. Super Bowl XXXVI (2002) Clydesdales: 9/11 Tribute
15. Super Bowl XXXVII (2003) NFL: Crazy
16. Super Bowl XXVI (1992) Pepsi: Cindy Crawford in "New Can"
17. Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004) FedEx: Jenkins
18. Super Bowl XXVII (1993) McDonald's: The Showdown
19. Super Bowl XXXVII (2003) Clydesdales: Instant Replay