For the second year, we honor 19 accomplished women who are changing marketing and advertising from Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong as Women to Watch returns to China, one of the world's most important hotspots for marketers.
Ad Age's Women to Watch China Salutes Outstanding Leaders
MORE STORIES FROM THIS ISSUE
- Microsoft Reboots Battered Surface With Razorfish
- Is the iPad Era Already Drawing to a Close?
- Data-Management Firms Creep Into Advertising Agency Territory
- Inside the Playbook of How WPP Will Go After Its Soon-To-Be-Bigger Rival
- Liu Wei Teaches Top Brands Baidu Is More Than Just Search Giant
- Nike's San Yin Mei Gets China to Play Sports, Not Just Watch
- UniQlick's Esther Yang Helps Brands Talk to the Right People
- Bessie Lee Charts WPP's Future Course in China
- Bertilla Teo Is Starcom's Turnaround Agent in China
- Min Chang Challenges Omnicom Shops to Innovate, Collaborate