* 75% have a job, while 56% still get money from their parents (an average $55 a week from the folks).
* Average weekly income is $251.25.
* 90% said they like to get information on new products from their peers, indicating the power of word-of-mouth-82% cited peers' opinions as at least somewhat important in influencing purchasing decisions.
* 82% like to receive product samples.
* 71% prefer that an ad be funny, while 21% prefer that it be sexy-73% said that ads are at least somewhat influential in their purchasing decisions.
* 49% pay attention to what company/brand sponsors an event.
* 37% pay attention to what brands are featured in the content of their favorite TV shows.