Part inspiration, part case study presentation, part debate and discussion, the Festival is meant to showcase thinking that has never been seen before: that has challenged convention, changed culture, or changed the world. Something you may have never heard about, or something you have heard about but presented in an entirely new way.
The 2010 Festival will take place Monday October 11–Wednesday, October 13 at The Temple House in Miami. A charitable contribution on behalf of the Festival has been made to support the Miami Cultural Arts Foundation.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dagny Scott, VP/Director, Cultural Insights, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Paul Woolmington, Founding Partner, Naked
- Dave Cobban, Marketing Director, Nike Sustainable Business & Innovation
- Russ Meyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Landor
- Joe Doucet, Founder Joe Doucet & Company
- Sean Boyle, Creative Planning Director, BBDO, New York
- Gia Medieros, Founder and Chief Strategic Officer, 520 Collective
- Peter Kim, Managing Director North America, Dachis Group
- Doug Cameron, Chief Strategist, Creative Director & Founding Partner of Amalgamated
- Douglas Holt, L'Oreal Professor of Marketing at the University of Oxford
For further information, please visit www.jaychiatawards.com