Join the Art Directors Club for the ADC 92ndAnnual Awards + Festival of Art and Craft in Advertising and Design in Miami Beach from April 2-4, 2013. The three day festival for international advertising, design, and visual communication professionals promises to inspire and reconnect individuals to their inner artist, with hands-on workshops led by key industry visionaries, the ADC Design Night Celebration, the ADC 92nd Annual Awards Gala, and of course the beauty and culture that is South Beach.
The All-Inclusive Festival Pass includes three nights of accommodations at Miami Beach's W South Beach or Shore Club Hotel in addition to admittance to all workshops, sessions, and events throughout the week including the ADC 92nd Annual Awards Gala at the Frank Gehry-designed New World Center and the ADC Design Night Celebration hosted by Oliviero Toscani at The Wolfsonian.
- Oliviero Toscani – (Keynote Speaker and Host of the ADC Design Night Celebration) world-renowned photographer
- Bruce Mau – designer and co-founder and director of Massive Change Network
- Jon Contino – alphastructaesthetitologist and illustrator
- Laurie Rosenwald – the world's most commercial artist
- Sean Kenney – professional kid and LEGO certified professional
- Rafaël Rozendaal – visual artist
- Kyle MacDonald – founder of the One Red Paperclip project
Registration link: adcawards.org