The American Advertising Federation's (AAF) Advertising Hall of Achievement is the industry's premier award for outstanding advertising professionals age 40 and under. AAF established this program in 1993 as a way to recognize young talented individuals who are making a significant impact on the advertising industry.
The 2012 inductees are:
- Erin Clift, VP Global Marketing Solutions, Spotify
- Georgina Flores, Director of Marketing, Allstate Insurance Company
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA
- Howard Mittman, VP & Publisher, WIRED, Condé Nast
- Tor Myhren, President & Chief Creative, Grey New York
- Marc Speichert, Chief Marketing Officer, L'Oréal USA
- Lisa Weinstein , President, Global Digital & Search Officer, Starcom MediaVest Group
Your support helps to nationally salute young stars in the advertising profession as well as sustain the AAF's year-round events that promote the well-being of the industry.
For more information, visit www.aaf.org/ahoa or call (202) 898-0089.