The one-off campaign approach often leaves B2B marketers scratching their heads when it comes to evaluating success and proving ROI on display advertising. As a result, display is often pigeonholed as a brand awareness tactic. That means it's immune from rigorous reporting, but it's also easy to neglect or terminate. When this happens, B2B marketers lose a critical tool for attracting, engaging and converting key accounts. In fact, display ads can and should be a crucial element of marketing programs across the entire funnel, from demand gen to nurture to customer engagement.
In this webinar, Avanish Sahai, Chief Product Officer at Demandbase and Eric Wittlake, Sr. Director of Media at Backcock & Jenkins will discuss how the integration of display ads can be used to target specific B2B accounts at every phase of the customer lifecycle. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why "one-off" campaigns don't have true ROI
- Best practices for targeting key accounts
- How to deliver the right message at the right time
- What metrics to look at when designing and measuring programs
- How specific companies are using display ads to drive revenue across the lifecycle