The best digital marketing events to help agency leaders and peers gain strategic vision on an increasingly integrated media landscape. Join more than 130 agency executives to forge lasting business relationships.
The era of the Mad Men isn't over. It's just better informed than it used to be. This May, agency elite will come together to address the new challenges related to formulating innovative campaigns with the benefit of ever-mounting insights into consumer wants, needs, and behaviors. In an increasingly programmatic world, summit attendees will discuss and define the new agency value proposition.
Topics will include:
- -New and emerging attribution models and data platforms
- -Creative best practices in a personalized, data-driven era
- -The latest trends in buying efficiencies
- -Crucial insights into the current state of consumer privacy wants and requirements
- -Agile planning and the agencies leading the way
- -Rethinking the ways in which the industry has traditionally approached integrated marketing
- The Aspen Group: a private peer-to-peer town hall dedicated to industry thought leadership (marketers only)
May 4-7, 2014
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Lost Pines, Texas, 78612
This event brings together senior-level agency executives for unparalleled networking and peer-to-peer collaboration. Registered attendees include Traction, Ogilvy, Edelman, and many others. iMedia also welcomes a limited number of the industry's most innovative tech and solution providers and sponsors.
iMedia is the most influential community of senior marketers in a rapidly evolving digital world. Each year, the iMedia events and online community bring the industry's most powerful brand and agency marketers together with top business leaders and innovative technology and service providers to foster some of the world's most valuable partnerships. iMedia gives senior marketers the first and best analysis of industry shifts, so they can dramatically increase their ROI.