$46.8B Record U.S. agency revenue in 2015
This September, join senior level brand marketers and today's hottest solution providers for a three-day foray into the mind of today's consumer.
You're no longer a digital marketer. You're a marketer in a digital world. Silos that still exist within brand marketing departments neglect the new consumer reality and fail to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities related to truly integrated and omni-channel campaigns.
This September, join senior brand marketers for three days to collaborate, network, break down barriers, and share successes relative to:
- -Current trends driving brand marketers to rethink existing media models
- -The latest partners and technologies that are helping brands bridge the online-offline gap
- -Strategies for achieving scale while maintaining nimbleness
- -New best practices in marketing management, infrastructure, and accountability
- -Best practices: social marketing and the role of enterprise vs. campaign tactics
September 7-10, 2014
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Road
Coronado, California, USA 92118
This event brings together senior-level brand marketers for unparalleled networking and peer-to-peer collaboration. Registered attendees include Intel, The Hershey Company, Netgear, and many others. iMedia also welcomes a limited number of the industry's most innovative tech and solution providers and sponsors.
iMedia is the most influential community of senior marketers in a rapidly evolving digital world. Each year, the iMedia events and online community bring the industry's most powerful brand and agency marketers together with top business leaders and innovative technology and service providers to foster some of the world's most valuable partnerships. iMedia gives senior marketers the first and best analysis of industry shifts, so they can dramatically increase their ROI.