How many digital properties does your organization manage? Are you looking at a few, a hundred, or even thousands of websites?
According to Forrester Research, the average enterprise runs 268 web and mobile sites. Even if you only operate a fraction of that number, chances are your digital properties live on disjointed technologies and WCM (Web Content Management) systems. This can have drastic impacts, not only on your brand image and customer experience, but the way in which high-level management perceives the ROI of maintaining many individual brands.
- How to assess if you have "multi-site" syndrome, and the steps necessary to remedy it
- Common challenges of multiple WCMs: agility to respond to brands needs and customer expectations, cost of maintenance and enhancement
- The security threats, legal issues and unpredictable costs associated with multiple WCMs
- How to integrate the ever-increasing demand for commerce functionalities across sites
- How big-name brands are rethinking their approaches to multi-site, and the successes they've seen thus far