The New Business Conference sells out every year with 400 digital, advertising, PR, event and promotional agencies from around the world. CEOs and their management teams take in 50 speakers in 35 sessions over 2 days. From insightful keynotes, to hands-on working sessions, to agency growth case studies… take away a set of strategies and tools that you can apply to your own agency's growth.
See Full Agenda & Speaker Lineup: NewBusinessConference.com============================================================================================
Just Announced: Live Broadcast option now available.
Bring the conference to your agency.
22 of the conference sessions broadcast live over the web.
- See the Speakers and See their Materials
- Engage Speakers with Questions
- Watch in Your Conference Room
- Involve your Entire Team
- Receive Conference Attendee Binder
- Save on Travel Cost and Time Away
And of course, for those attending in person…
Everything is focused on three tracks this year:
- Agency Business Models
- Advanced New Business Strategy
- New Business Tools / Services / Software
Over 30 new sessions include:
- Auditing Your Agency Model: Identifying New Opportunities
- Compensation Planning
- Short-Term Prospecting
- Build Your Agency Like You're Going to Sell It
- Negotiation Skills Training
We have gathered some of the best minds in agency new business and business strategy. Some of our keynotes, moderators and speakers include:
- R/GA: Nick Law, Global Chief Creative Officer
- Razorfish: Bob Lord, Global CEO
- Hyper Island: Tim Leake, Global Creative Innovation Director
- Campfire: Jeremiah Rosen, President
- Anomaly: Jason DeLand, Partner & Chief Growth Officer
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky: Jessica Lewis, Business Development Director
- Goodby Silverstein: Gareth Kay, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer
- Huge: Chris Hayes, Managing Director, Business Development
- TBWA\Chiat\Day: Robert Harwood-Matthews, President
- McGarry Bowen: Brandon Cooke, Managing Director, Global Business Development
- Mullen: Kristen Cavallo, Chief Strategy Officer
- Mashable: Stacy Martinet, Chief Marketing Officer
- Google: Gopi Kallayil, Chief Evangelist, Google Social
- Zimmerman Advertising: Jordan Zimmerman, Founder and Chairman
- Virgin Mobile: Ron Faris, Brand Marketing Director
- Axe: Josh Dean, Senior Brand Director
- Harvard Business Review: Adi Ignatius, Editor-in-Chief
- Ad Age: Rupal Parekh, Agency Editor
- Adweek: Andrew McMains, Senior Reporter
- And All Key Search Consultants…
Seating is limited and tickets are selling out fast.
Register today to take advantage of Early Rates. Group Rates also available.