Each year, the OPA takes to the road for its annual Eyes on the Internet tour. This road show is designed to update executives in the advertising, marketing and publishing communities on the most recent research and trends in online media and marketing.
Be among the first to see the results of the new OPA research, The Silent Click: Building Brands Online. We'll share key insights into how brands are successfully leveraging online, giving you powerful insights into the answers to such questions as:
• How do brands build awareness, favorability and ultimately online purchases?
• What are the best practices for leveraging display advertising to drive action?
• How do marketers effectively measure brand impact?
• What environments produce the greatest results for brands?
• Where do consumers spend their money online?
• What are the implications for media, marketers, and advertisers?
Eyes on the Internet 2009-
San Francisco, June 18th, The Grand Hyatt, San Francisco
Chicago, June 23rd, The Westin Michigan Avenue
New York, June 25th, Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers
Online registration is now available for Eyes on the Internet 2009. Register here for this year's tour in your city.Sponsored by: CBS Interactive, Reuters and Time, Inc.
Hear from Fortune 500 brands that have been forced to pivot as consumer preferences evolve, as well as entrepreneurs building brands from scratch to meet new consumer needs. This event peels apart the layers of brand building with a carefully crafted roster of top marketing, technology, and creative leaders.Learn more