2. We may not be able to meet our performance targets and milestones.
3. The timing and ultimate amount of any further charges to be incurred in connection with our restructuring program, and the savings we ultimately realize, may differ from our current expectations.
4. We compete for clients in a highly competitive industry.
5. If we fail to maintain existing clients or attract new clients, our business may be adversely affected.
6. Our business could be adversely affected if we lose or fail to attract and retain key employees and management personnel.
7. Our revenue is susceptible to decline as a result of adverse economic and political developments.
8. Downgrades of our ratings could adversely affect us.
9. We have identified material weaknesses in our internal control over financial reporting, which could adversely affect our ability to report our financial condition and results of operations accurately.
10. An ongoing SEC investigation regarding our accounting restatements could adversely affect us.
Source: Interpublic Group of Cos.' Nov. 24 SEC filing