×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

Dentsu establishes Internet ad unit

By Published on .

[Tokyo] Japan's Dentsu and Cyber Communications will establish Dentsu e-Link, a company based in Tokyo that will specialize in Internet-based advertising, effective July 1. Dentsu has a 34% stake in the business, while Cyber Communications controls the remaining 66%. E-Link will be managed by President Yoshiya Nagano, Cyber's current director. Dentsu said e-Link will work on Internet sales promotions other interactive marketing activities.
Most Popular