- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
The first record in each category can be viewed for free; click on the "+" sign to see expanded data. All other records require an Ad Age DataCenter subscription. For subscription information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to AdAge.com/subscribe/.
The Media and Agency sections of this database were created Feb. 25, 2013. See About Digital Family Trees 2013, below.
Selected digital offerings of diversified U.S. media companies and digital-centric media firms.
Comcast Corp. [This record free to all users]
U.S. unique visitors: 69.3 million
Worldwide revenue (2012, 2011*) $62.570B $57.661B U.S. estimated media revenue (2011, 2010) $44.981B $44.563B U.S. media company rank (2011, 2010) 1 1 U.S. unique visitors in millions for Comcast and NBC Universal from ComScore Media Metrix for December 2012. *Pro forma 2011 worldwide revenue including NBC Universal and Universal Orlando.
Revenue in $ billion. U.S. estimated media revenue and U.S. media company rank from Ad Age's 100 Leading Media Companies 2012 report.
Comcast Corp. in January 2011 bought 51% stake in NBC Universal; General Electric Co. kept remaining 49%. Comcast in February 2013 agreed to buy GE's remaining 49% stake.
Walt Disney Co.
Selected digital properties of world's eight largest agency companies.
Aegis Group [This record free to all users]
Headquarters: London. Website: aegisplc.com
Worldwide revenue (2012, 2011) NA $1.821B Agency company worldwide revenue rank (2012, 2011) NA 8 Worldwide revenue in $ billion. Agency company worldwide revenue ranking by Ad Age DataCenter.
Dentsu in July 2012 signed a deal to acquire Aegis Group. The transaction was expected to be completed by the end of March 2013.
Hakuhodo DY Holdings
Interpublic Group of Cos.
About Digital Family Trees 2013
Ad Age DataCenter created this database in conjunction with a pull-out Digital Family Trees poster in Ad Age's Feb. 25, 2013, Digital Issue.
Email email@example.com to order copies of the print issue including the pull-out poster.
Send your ideas to improve the database. Report database errors. Update us on digital holdings.
Ad Age asked media and agency companies to confirm listings and descriptions of digital offerings for Digital Family Trees 2013. Lists are not comprehensive. Companies may have digital assets not shown. Numbers are rounded. Companies are shown alphabetically.
The Media Companies section includes 15 diversified media firms and digital-centric media firms. U.S. media revenue figures are Ad Age DataCenter estimates from Ad Age's 100 Leading Media Companies (Oct. 1, 2012).
The Agency Companies section shows information on the world's eight largest agency firms.
Sources for Media Companies and Agency Companies (first two tabs): companies; Ad Age DataCenter; ComScore Media Metrix for unique visitors.