Social Targeting Technology
Blended Interest Graph Targeting Technology
Native Social Ad Units
Rich Media for Smartphone Ad Units
IAB Standard Ad Units
Brands can choose from over 100 audiences or create a custom audience segment.
Moms and Family Decision Makers
IT Decision Makers
MORE ABOUT 140 PROOF
Brands are feeling the power of the social web. We influence and are influenced by our peers, more than any other community ever. Nielsen estimates that 70% of U.S. social users log in to hear their peers' experiences; 65% log in to learn more about brands and their products.
All that social activity generates data that helps brands identify their ideal audiences. 140 Proof's Blended Interest Graph technology targets audiences based on public data from social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Foursquare.
While individual social platforms offer limited forms of interest graph targeting, 140 Proof draws from over 2 billion new social signals a day to create a complete map of social users' interests and preferences.
The latest developments from 140 Proof's technology labs are native social units for Tumblr as well as Pinterest-enabled social ads that accelerate sharing everywhere on the social web.
- Yahoo's Got Big Holes to Fill in Its New Advertising PlatformYahoo's new advertising platform helps with buying, but it's missing a key ingredient: social-data targeting, says Matt Rosenberg.
- People on the Move: Wayne Silverman Joins Time Out North America...graduated from Oakland University with a bachelor of science in marketing.
140 Proofhas expanded the east coast office by hiring Penny Veneziano as their...
- For Publishers, Social Media Still Stingy on MonetizationAtlantic Media is latest to try to make social media pay, but history suggests it's neither easy nor simple.
- Atlantic Media Tries Turning Twitter Into a Bigger Ad Platform...at The Atlantic. The tech partner, a San Francisco company called
140 Proof, can also find potential audiences by surveying social platforms beyond Twitter. "Think...
- Twitter's Redesign Isn't Really Helping AdvertisersIt's now easier to navigate and participate on Twitter, but there are no real improvements from a brand marketer standpoint to allow us to reach new audiences
AUG19Ad Exchanges Work Together to Deliver Desktop and Mobile Weather Warnings
DEC16Fees for Demand-side Platforms Typically Less than Ad Networks, Report Finds
NOV4CRM Platforms Can Now Help With Ad Targeting Across Digital and Social Platforms
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners
SEP23Media Landscape Influences DMP Design
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation
JLY22Here is a quick explanation of how a Demand-Side Platform, or DSP, works
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
MAY18Why CRM and Marketing Automation Are Better Together
MAY1Everything You Need to Know About How Ad Exchanges Work
APR14An Easy Way for Workers to Learn How to Use Digital Tools Now Part of LinkedIn's Offering
MAY1Data Can Alter TV Targeting
MAR2Digital Publisher Uses Story Idea Generator to Make Leap to TV
MAR23A PR Partnership That Makes Social Media Easier
DEC23Looking to Name a Global Agency of Record?
APR27How Will Marketers Employ Virtual Reality?
APR20News Apps from Tech Giants Aim to Speed Mobile Delivery