LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Beats Music's Goldenberg Joins Pitch, Goodby Promotes Kallman and More...lead the creative department there. 72andSunny
Amsterdamhas hired Richard Harrington as director of design. A former 180Amsterdam staffer, he returns to the city...
- Walton Isaacson Taps Cornelious as CCO, Gairard Joins Johannes Leonardo...Leonardo as head of production. Gairard was a founding member of
180 Amsterdam, producing work such as Adidas' "Impossible is Nothing" campaign, and was also...
- 72andSunny Picks Up Global Adidas Sports Account...decided to open up the category for new creative opportunities."
180was founded in Amsterdamin 1998 by former employees of Wieden & Kennedy , which handles...