4INFO is a mobile technology company solving the mobile attribution challenge for national brand advertisers to measure the ROI that matters most: sales lift at the cash register. 4INFO’s patented big data mobile technology has tied 152 million mobile devices to 101 million U.S. households. 4INFO’s flagship product, AdHaven Bullseye, enables advertisers to target consumers with the same precision as online and direct mail advertising.
- Acxiom Expands NinthDecimal Location Data Partnership...Placed, NinthDecimal, PlaceIQ, Factual and Foursquare. Mobile location data firms PlaceIQ and
4Infoalso partner with Acxiom. Some large retailers have already begun using Acxiom...
- The Top Three Data Trends of 2016Among the hot topics: Location-data sensors, the use of personally-identifiable information, and a wave of partnerships.
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- Grocery Brands Flock to Ads Informed by Your Real-World Shopping...brands care about." Ninety-nine percent of campaigns that mobile ad firm
4Infohas run on behalf of its CPG clients from February 2013 through...
- Last Chance for Tickets: Ad Age Digital Conference Is April 5-6...sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors:
4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, eBay Advertising, iProspect, Kantar Media, Networked Insights and WhiteOps.