4INFO is a mobile technology company solving the mobile attribution challenge for national brand advertisers to measure the ROI that matters most: sales lift at the cash register. 4INFO’s patented big data mobile technology has tied 152 million mobile devices to 101 million U.S. households. 4INFO’s flagship product, AdHaven Bullseye, enables advertisers to target consumers with the same precision as online and direct mail advertising.
- Research: Your Aggregated Consumer Data May Not Be Secure...McMullen, chief privacy officer and VP of compliance at mobile ad firm
4Info. "And the reward for doing so? Pretty low and generally not worth...
- Why the Industry Needs a Gut-Check on Location Data Use Marketers are tapping not only phones' locations but their movements over time, which could indicate habits such as drinking or drug use.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data Guidelines...and measurement services. Several such firms participated in crafting the guidelines, including
4info, Placed, PlaceIQ , NinthDecimal, Unacast, Verve Mobile and xAd , which recently introduced a...
- Acxiom Expands NinthDecimal Location Data Partnership...Placed, NinthDecimal, PlaceIQ, Factual and Foursquare. Mobile location data firms PlaceIQ and
4Infoalso partner with Acxiom. Some large retailers have already begun using Acxiom...
- The Top Three Data Trends of 2016Among the hot topics: Location-data sensors, the use of personally-identifiable information, and a wave of partnerships.