4INFO is a mobile technology company solving the mobile attribution challenge for national brand advertisers to measure the ROI that matters most: sales lift at the cash register. 4INFO’s patented big data mobile technology has tied 152 million mobile devices to 101 million U.S. households. 4INFO’s flagship product, AdHaven Bullseye, enables advertisers to target consumers with the same precision as online and direct mail advertising.
- A Data Lab Rat in the Big City: Why Trackers Couldn't Trap This City Dweller...five project partners were especially instrumental in exposing holes in urban data:
4Infoharvests location data through mobile-phone apps; Catalina grabs exact product-purchase...
- 'Privacy-by-Design' Is Crucial, but Not Easy or Cheap...bright, shiny advancements in targeting. That didn't stop ad-tech firm
4Infofrom self-imposing a rigorous process to ensure the data it gathers...
- Five Questions to Ask Your Mobile Ad Platform ProviderHow to select the right mobile advertising provider or technology platform for your next campaign
- Unleash Cross-Channel Success: New research reveals the key to multiscreen advertising nirvana...campaigns? Based on new research conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by
4INFOand Acxiom , this webinar will uncover the challenges marketers face in adapting...
- Targeting, Taps and Total Sales: Uncovering the Truth About Mobile Measurement...can and should you measure, how to ensure your media dollars are invested wiselyâ "and more. Featuring speakers from 60SecondMarketer.com and
4INFO. Register Now!