4INFO is a mobile technology company solving the mobile attribution challenge for national brand advertisers to measure the ROI that matters most: sales lift at the cash register. 4INFO’s patented big data mobile technology has tied 152 million mobile devices to 101 million U.S. households. 4INFO’s flagship product, AdHaven Bullseye, enables advertisers to target consumers with the same precision as online and direct mail advertising.
- Mapping the Mobile Journey: Identifying the Moments that Matter Most to Consumers...from mobile marketing experts Michael Becker of mCordis and Chuck Moxley of
4INFOabout what it takes to successfully map the mobile customer journey. They...
- A Data Lab Rat in the Big City: Why Trackers Couldn't Trap This City Dweller...five project partners were especially instrumental in exposing holes in urban data:
4Infoharvests location data through mobile-phone apps; Catalina grabs exact product-purchase...
- 'Privacy-by-Design' Is Crucial, but Not Easy or Cheap...bright, shiny advancements in targeting. That didn't stop ad-tech firm
4Infofrom self-imposing a rigorous process to ensure the data it gathers...
- Five Questions to Ask Your Mobile Ad Platform ProviderHow to select the right mobile advertising provider or technology platform for your next campaign
- Unleash Cross-Channel Success: New research reveals the key to multiscreen advertising nirvana...campaigns? Based on new research conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by
4INFOand Acxiom , this webinar will uncover the challenges marketers face in adapting...
NOV25Get Help Organizing Your Mobile Data And Start Tracking What Works
APR14An Easy Way for Workers to Learn How to Use Digital Tools Now Part of LinkedIn's Offering
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners