72andSunny drives transactions by making brands matter in culture. The company is a fully integrated agency with offices in Los Angeles and Amsterdam. They specialize in using creativity to inspire passion. Their clients include Activision, Nike, Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, K-Swiss, Benetton, Samsung and their first client, Bugaboo.
- Call of Duty Black Ops III 'Ember' Tease
- Guitar Hero Live Trailer
- Eric Hirshberg, CEO, Activision
- RSA Signs 'Uncertain' Duo Sandilands and McNicol, Nilsson Joins SkunkAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- 'Guitar Hero Live': Activision Updates Classic Franchise for New Generation...mode with the announcement of "Guitar Hero Live." The brand and agency
72andSunnyunveiled a three-minute trailer introducing the upcoming installment to the long...
- Decker Joins Translation, Swanepoel to CEO of One Club and More...officer John Norman. Before joining W&K Amsterdam, she spent time at
72andSunnyand prior to that was at TBWA /Chiat/Day. She has created...
- Agency Arms Race Grows for Video ProductionMDC Partners'
72andSunnyis building out a new 13,000-square-foot studio that will almost double its current Los Angeles production facility in both...
- With Latest Galaxy, Samsung Wants You to Know That 'Next Is Now'...digital, experiential, out-of-home and retail -- was created by MDC Partners'
72andSunny. It's the agency's first global Samsung campaign since winning a...