LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What to expect at the 4A's annual conference, including John Leguizamo4A's President-CEO Marla Kaplowitz discusses the evolution of the trade association as well as challenges facing the industry today.
- Sleepy, Hollow: What You Won't Hear at This Year's TV Upfronts Two-thirds through this broadcast TV season, only two scripted shows are averaging as many as 3 million adults 18 to 49. See the top 25.
- Weed the People: Cannabis Delivery Meets Mobile Data Science...it determine that its consumers were as likely to sign up for
AARPas they were to shop at Whole Foods with their roommates. "When...
- Burrell Communications Is Ad Age's 2018 Runner-Up for Multicultural Agency of the Year...market share for existing clients such as Toyota and new ones like
AARP, which enlisted Burrell two years ago. The latter's 2017 campaign on...
- RSA Films Signs Tompa and Rondo, Strom Joins Cultivate.Media Plus fresh talent at 1stAveMachine, Durable Goods and more.