LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the Winners...get this, their bottom lines are about generating actual revenue . --The Editors
AARPEditorial Director Myrna Blyth knew exactly what she was doing when she...
- The Media Chart for Nov. 25: Will 'Moana' Top Thanksgiving Weekend?The Thanksgiving weekend box office is practically owned by Disney. Will its latest movie join the likes of 'Frozen' in the pantheon?
- Cubs, Tribe Deliver Highest World Series Opener Ratings in 7 YearsT he showdown of baseball's most stymied franchises nearly beat out the 2009 Phillies-Yankees opener.
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- On the Eve of a New Broadcast Season, Emmys Ratings Drop to a Record LowAnother ratings stumble for TV's annual valentine to itself.