- Six More Media and Marketing Buzzwords That Must Die...vocab in most of my meetings." Given that Jeffrey's title at AARP, per LinkedIn, is Senior Strategic Advisor, Thought Leadership, well, I believe him...
- Second 100 Leading National Advertisers, 2014 editionSecond 100 Leading National Advertisers, 2014 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2013. Shows marketers ranked 101 to 200.
- Magazines by Circulation, June - Dec. 2013...2013 Second Half 2013 vs. 2012 Rank Magazine 2013 2012 % change 1 AARP The Magazine 22,274,096 22,721,661 -2.0 2 Game...
- Sad Ending to the Ladies' Home Journal EraThe magazine was once prestigious enough that Marilyn Monroe complained about not getting on the cover, former editor Myrna Blyth writes.
- Magazine ad page leaders 4th quarter 2013Magazine ad page leaders for the fourth quarter 2013; ranking of magazines by ad pages for full year 2013. Data include gross revenue and comparable data for 2012.