LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- ESPN Revs Up New Spots for AARP...s in-house creative unit is revving up a new campaign for
AARPdesigned to help reach viewers who aren't quite ready to call...
- The 2014-15 Broadcast TV Season, By the Numbers...ABC and NBC are both at 54), and even Fox is nearing
AARPterritory (49). Most watched overall Of course, the 18-49 numbers don...
- The New Ford Mustang Is Too Cool for Your Fave '70s Ballad...s want to get you Easter-ready with treats and clothing deals,
AARPpromotes its senior-friendly RealPad, and Wilson brings the game of golf...