LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA Films Signs Tompa and Rondo, Strom Joins Cultivate.Media Plus fresh talent at 1stAveMachine, Durable Goods and more.
- Is Brand Loyalty Dead? You think 50-plus consumers are customers for life? Think again--and then take action to reconnect with this affluent group.
- The Biggest Mobile Misconception...their smartphonesâ "nearly two-and-a-half hours a day. Plus, at
AARP, we are seeing 40% percent of our site traffic coming through smartphones...
- Arnold Worldwide Names Icaro Doria U.S. Chief Creative Officer...A. clients. He also oversaw notable work for Time Warner Cable, the
AARPand the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, including the film festival's animated...
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.