LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Industry Says Farewell to Director Jeff LabbeThe director and creative vet behind numerous notable ads passed away this week.
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards Ad Age this year expanded its Agency A-List honors to include the Creativity Awards, celebrating outstanding work, people and innovations.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards...finalists Tweet Share Siri Bunford Knucklehead Martin de Thurah Epoch Films/
Academy FilmsRingan Ledwidge Rattling Stick Aoife McArdle Somesuch/Anonymous Content Steve Rogers Biscuit...
- Whitehouse Post Signs Suhm, Humble Adds Mayo and More...Krallman of Smuggler , Marco Gentile of RSA and Daniel Warwick of
Academy Films. Content studio Humble has hired Click 3X partner Jason Mayo as director...
- Rewind: Nike's 'Chicks Dig the Long Ball'At the time, Mark McGwire was the biggest baseball player in America, locked in a race with Sammy Sosa to break the home-run record.