LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards Ad Age this year expanded its Agency A-List honors to include the Creativity Awards, celebrating outstanding work, people and innovations.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards...finalists Tweet Share Siri Bunford Knucklehead Martin de Thurah Epoch Films/
Academy FilmsRingan Ledwidge Rattling Stick Aoife McArdle Somesuch/Anonymous Content Steve Rogers Biscuit...
- Whitehouse Post Signs Suhm, Humble Adds Mayo and More...Krallman of Smuggler , Marco Gentile of RSA and Daniel Warwick of
Academy Films. Content studio Humble has hired Click 3X partner Jason Mayo as director...
- Rewind: Nike's 'Chicks Dig the Long Ball'At the time, Mark McGwire was the biggest baseball player in America, locked in a race with Sammy Sosa to break the home-run record.
- Cannes 2013: Evolutionary Biologist Richard Dawkins Opens Saatchi's Annual New Directors ShowcaseMemes were the theme at the 23rd installment of Saatchi's New Directors Showcase at Cannes. Watch some of the top entries here.