LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest...Strong" ad from Wieden & Kennedy did â " according to ratings from
Ace Metrix, which runs video ads past its online panel of consumers. Specifically, the...
- Brands Actually Waited for School to Finish Before Marketing Back-to-School...yearâ "to debut their back-to-school campaigns. Ad tracking firm
Ace Metrixfound that the first back-to-school spots began on July 11...
- Lowdown: Olympics Have an Official Mosquito Repellent BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how McDonald's is changing all-day breakfast and the top "breakthrough'' ads of the second quarter.
- How TJX Crafted a Winning Marketing Playbook Retailer has been incrementally adding dollars each year and spending is up nearly 40% since 2011.
- Lowdown: Microsoft Tops 'Breakthrough' Ad Ranking...the top 10 breakthrough ads for the first quarter published by
Ace Metrix. Audi's "Commander" ad and Doritos' "No Dogs Allowed" -- which both debuted...