LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Diet Coke sizzles despite Super Bowl ad fizzle...The ad ranked dead last in USA Today's Ad Meter.
Ace Metrix, which uses panels of viewers to rank ads, also gave it a...
- Marketer's Brief: Pizza, condoms and cannabis Papa John's new ads exclude Papa John himself, a former NBA star gets into the pot products game, and is there a new condom challenge?
- #FlashbackFriday: Remembering Budweiser's Super Bowl Clydesdales...most-liked Super Bowl spot from 2011 through 2015, according to
Ace Metrixresearch. "American Dream," 2006 A Dalmatian looks on as a young horse...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Agencies Boost Ad Spending With Amazon. Plus, the Google Vs. Amazon FeudHolding companies reportedly plan to spend more on Amazon next year as they look for an alternative to Google and Facebook.
- Anomaly's Seven-Year Super Bowl Run on Bud Comes to an EndAB InBev is sourcing ideas from other shops for the 2018 game.