- Sorry, Scorsese: The Oscars' Most Memorable, Likeable Tech Ads Were â¦ Maybe Not What You Think...retrospective earned an Ace Score of 642, according to research firm
Ace Metrix, which asked more than 500 consumers watch and score more than 24...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Rewind: When Miller Genuine Draft, Not Bud, Was 'Macro'In a different era, MGD's grunge-hipster approach was pulled amid wholesaler disapproval.
- Game On: MillerCoors Joins Outcry Over Bud Super Bowl AdBudweiser's polarizing "macro" brew spot is drawing the ire of some craft brew enthusiasts. Now a major rival is happy to chime in.
- Super Bowl XLIX Poised to Be the Daddy BowlWhile Coca-Cola, Cheerios and General Motors emphasized diversity last year, this year's ad bowl is focusing on fathers.