LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Olympics Have an Official Mosquito Repellent BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how McDonald's is changing all-day breakfast and the top "breakthrough'' ads of the second quarter.
- How TJX Crafted a Winning Marketing Playbook Retailer has been incrementally adding dollars each year and spending is up nearly 40% since 2011.
- Lowdown: Microsoft Tops 'Breakthrough' Ad Ranking...the top 10 breakthrough ads for the first quarter published by
Ace Metrix. Audi's "Commander" ad and Doritos' "No Dogs Allowed" -- which both debuted...
- Creating Branded Content Viewers Actually Want to Watch: Best Practices for Long Form Video Ads on BuzzFeed...created by brands working with a variety of publishers. Experts from
Ace Metrixand BuzzFeed will present key learnings from their joint study, as well...
- 'Weiner Stampede' Super Bowl Ad Lifts Heinz Not Just in Buzz but Purchase Consideration...post-Super Bowl metrics. Heinz's ad also showed up on
Ace Metrix's top 10 for creative effectiveness , if lower down the list. Skittles...