LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Agencies Boost Ad Spending With Amazon. Plus, the Google Vs. Amazon FeudHolding companies reportedly plan to spend more on Amazon next year as they look for an alternative to Google and Facebook.
- Anomaly's Seven-Year Super Bowl Run on Bud Comes to an EndAB InBev is sourcing ideas from other shops for the 2018 game.
- T-Mobile Says Its 6-Second World Series Ads Were a Home Run...s standard ads in prime-time general entertainment programming, according to
Ace Metrixdata. "It was hugely effective," says Nick Drake, T-Mobile executive VP...
- Want a Cannes Winner? Try Something Annoying, Study Finds...000 non-Cannes winners from 2011 to 2016 by research firm
Ace Metrix, which used natural language processing to measure emotions behind ads that won...
- Hope Yet for Retail: Big Spending Expected for Back-to-School...focusing on promotional messaging thus far, according to a spokeswoman from
Ace Metrix, the ad tracking firm, though she cautioned the marketing cadence could change...