LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Need for Speed Puts Copy Testing to the TestAds not tested include "Mayhem" and Old Spice's "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like."
- Back-to-School Creep Recedes as Retailers Push Back Ad Campaigns...spots until later in the season, according to ad tracking firm
Ace Metrix. TV ads began airing in July, rather than in June, and July...
- Sorry, Scorsese: The Oscars' Most Memorable, Likeable Tech Ads Were â¦ Maybe Not What You Think...retrospective earned an Ace Score of 642, according to research firm
Ace Metrix, which asked more than 500 consumers watch and score more than 24...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Rewind: When Miller Genuine Draft, Not Bud, Was 'Macro'In a different era, MGD's grunge-hipster approach was pulled amid wholesaler disapproval.