LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Spot: Wells Fargo Will Protect You More Than This Fairy Cave Will...on the latest spots. The company also works with Muse, DAE and
Acento. Omnicom Group 's OMD handles media duties. In July, the bank will...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies...D Exposito & Partners â New York 9,607 1.6 24 22
AcentoAdvertising â Santa Monica, Calif. 8,667 0.2 25 41 Interlex...
- Ad Age's 2015 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowMarketers have continued to boost U.S. Hispanic ad spending, up 12% in 2014, far ahead of the 4.9% growth for overall U.S. ad spending.
- Wells Fargo Embraces Diversity in New Brand Push The effort, featuring Hispanic, LGBT and Asian consumers, among others, is the bank's first major brand push since tapping BBDO.