LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Here's Why Apple Thinks You Should Forget About SpotifyEvery weekday, we bring you the
Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots , new and trending TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv , a company that catalogs, tags...
- Postcard from Cannes: Simplicity Conquers TechnologyIn the Cannes Lions Innovation category, simple ideas won out over shiny new technology, writes Pete Blackshaw, who served on the jury.
- Arthur Sadoun, CEO of Publicis Worldwide, Takes Control of MSLGroup...Publicis Groupe chief Maurice Levy in an internal memo obtained by
Ad Age. "We must be more and better integrated, swifter, more flexible and agile...
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Ad Age Hosts Women to Watch Get-Together at Cannes Photos by Patrick Denton
Ad Age's VP-publisher Allison Arden, Isobar's global CEO Jean Lin, Coca-Cola North America's president for sparkling...