LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopoly...total U.S. advertising, up 17 percent from 2015, according to
Ad AgeDatacenter. And Booking Holdings, which owns Kayak and Booking.com, spent $415...
- Uber pauses autonomous car tests after fatal crash in Arizona...company spokeswoman said in a statement. "We are fully cooperating with local authorities in their investigation of this incident." -- Bloomberg News with
- Delta learns the hard way there's no such thing as neutralBrands that try to remain outside broad societal conversations are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
- Imax hires TBWAChiatDay Los Angeles as global creative agency...Tu. Erin Riley, president of TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles, tells
Ad Agethat the agency's goal is to immerse itself within Imax and...
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers...ever had," Sam Dolnick, assistant managing editor at the Times, told
Ad Agein a recent interview. "The next generation of subscribers will come to...