LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Time for Our Industry to Take Action on Inclusion...that will make diversity a reality? On our end, The
Ad Club of New York's I'mPart diversity initiative is launching a $100,000...
- Marcel Wins Top Prize for 'Inglorious Vegetables' at Andy Awards...industry." The annual awards were, as always, presented by The
Ad Club of New York. Leo Burnett London walked away with the Richard T. O...
- Follow the LeaderLook for the ones who are making a splash now, they're most likely going to be the ones to go on and do great things.
- Droga5 Wins Top Prize for Thunderclap at 50th Andy Awards...Rights Watch. The awards, which are presented annually by The
Ad Club of New York, this year included new "Bravery Awards" intended to mark the...
- How Giving Back Can Help You At The Office Giving back doesn't have to mean just in the advertising and marketing world. You can really choose just about anything. Here's why participating in a charitable event is good for who you end up helping, and good for you too.