LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sub Shop Owner Jimmy John Weighs IPO but Isn't Sure He Has the Stomach for It Jimmy John Liautaud hasn't decided whether to take his sandwich chain public and thinks its service is better than its food.
- Why I Changed My Mind About 'The Pitch'...One, I've gotten to know Paul Cappelli, chairman of The
Ad Store, one of the agencies that appeared on the show twice and lost...
- AMC Brings 'The Pitch' Back for a Second Season...featured 15 small or mid-size shops in its first season:
Ad Store, Bandujo Advertising and Design, BooneOakley, Bozell , Conversation , DiMassino Goldstein, FKM , the Hive...
- Why Low Ratings Won't Stop AMC From Showing Every Episode of 'The Pitch'...to Sunday at 11 p.m. this week. Next Sunday's episode will see The
Ad Storeand Kovel/Fuller Advertising pitch for Frangelico liqueur.
- AMC President Talks About His Network's Transformation...dramatic about the agency-pitch process. One ad exec from the
Ad Storetold the camera the shop could close in three months if it...