LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's LiveRail Exits the Ad Server Business...competitors like YouTube owner Google and AOL, which bought LiveRail rival
Adap.tvin 2013 , as they all jockeyed for advertisers' growing video ad budgets...
- Loaded With Data, Verizon's AOL Looks up at Giants -- and Takes AimAn inside look at why Verizon bought AOL and how the combined companies will look to compete with Google and Facebook for brands' budgets.
- Verizon's Streaming Vice Network Will Beat A&E's Vice Channel to MarketVice will premiere a channel on Verizon's upcoming mobile-first internet TV service, and the telecom giant is paying for original shows.
- Verizon Must Now Decide What to Do With Huffington Post...into an expert peddler of video ads. In 2013, AOL purchased
Adap.tv, a video-advertising start-up that specializes in automating the connections between...
- People on the Move: Lance Saunders to Lead DDB Canada...agencies and ad tech companies alike, most recently at UberMedia and
Adap.tv. In her role, Ms. Tang works with agency executives to learn more...