LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Alibaba Is Pushing to Leverage Its Consumer Data for Brands Alibaba's marketing arm has partnered with agencies to use its consumer data better for brands.
- Alibaba Buys Majority Stake in Chinese Ad Tech Firm...massive advertising business. Alibaba said it would become a majority shareholder in
AdChina, a Shanghai-based programmatic company that built and runs a digital ad...
- FYI 5.19.2010...ad network, .Fox Networks (pronounced "dot fox") has formed an alliance with
AdChinato help multinational advertisers reach consumers in China "in an era where...
- A Worldwide Look at the State of Digital MarketingNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Executives at ICOM, a global network of independent ad agencies, were surveyed by Ad Age about the top digital trends and issues facing their markets in 2010.
- Hunan TV Expands Online Platform With Social Networking, E-Commerce and Videos...in a new deal with an online ad network. The ad network,
AdChina, did a similar deal three weeks ago with China Network Television (CNTV...