LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet the Ad Man Who Inspired Fox's New Sitcom 'Ben & Kate' Ben Fox, exec VP at the ad network
Adconion Media Group, recently walked a red carpet made of paper into a conference room doubling as...
- Found: Five New Billion-Dollar Businesses for FacebookFacebook's IPO was a disappointment, but here's a bunch of new billion-dollar businesses that could turn things around.
- People on the Move: Howard T. Owens, Courteney Monroe Join National Geographic Channels...and chief revenue officer of Interclick. He was most recently at
Adconion Media Group, where he was president of North American operations. Additionally, Liz Schiff...
- John Cantarella Named Senior VP-Digital at Time Inc....Oriental Hotel Group, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and Regent International.
Adconion Media Grouphas named Cliff Paulson VP-North America Video. A 14-year...
- What Happened to the Ad-Network Apocalypse?Last September, Henry Blodget asked me and several other VCs on an panel -- titled "Dot Bomb 2.0" -- how many of the estimated 300 to 400 ad networks were "toast." Almost a year later, no apocalyptic shakeout has hit yet. So what happened?