LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- No Longer a Digital Native's Game: TV Fuels Social Branded Content...doubled. No longer are these social media executions viewed as merely
added valueor an extension of an advertiser's traditional TV buy for extra...
- Nick Brien Named CEO for the Americas and U.S. at Dentsu Aegis...prove our accountability and prove our measurabiltiy and really demonstrate the
added valueROI of whatever fees are paid to us," he said. In Morris...
- JC Penney Chases After Men With First Strahan Spot Representing nearly a quarter of sales, menswear is a growing bright spot for the beleaguered retailer.
- Fixing Online Grocery's 'Failure to Launch'To succeed, online grocery shopping needs to look and feel more like the offline experience, writes Tim Dunn at Isobar.
- Will Apple's New Original Series Have Ads? It Is an Ad...watch. Like the music programming, which so far feels more like
added valuefor existing Apple Music subscribers than a lure for new ones, the...