LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- JC Penney Chases After Men With First Strahan Spot Representing nearly a quarter of sales, menswear is a growing bright spot for the beleaguered retailer.
- Fixing Online Grocery's 'Failure to Launch'To succeed, online grocery shopping needs to look and feel more like the offline experience, writes Tim Dunn at Isobar.
- Will Apple's New Original Series Have Ads? It Is an Ad...watch. Like the music programming, which so far feels more like
added valuefor existing Apple Music subscribers than a lure for new ones, the...
- Relationship Between Fusion and Bogusky's Fearless Evolves...Mr. Bogusky said elsewhere. A Fusion release about Fearless mentioned the "
added valueof a built-in millennial audience through Fusion's television, social and...
- Marketers Are Failing to Create Trust, Value in Mobile Marketing...itself any favors by failing to ensure trust or offer consumers
added value, said Michael Kassan, chairman-CEO of MediaLink, particularly now that people spend...