LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ten Things You Don't Know About MDC's New CEO...bought by to Yahoo), MusicNow (Circuit City), Coremetrics ( IBM ), eCoverage ( General Motors ),
AdKnowledge(CMGI, Engage ) and CompuServe ( AOL , Worldcom). 6. In 1992, Ad Age named...
- Super Bowl Advertising: Sorting the Winners From the LosersWhen it come to the Super Bowl, the smartest brands know the real advertising game is won online, specifically on YouTube--not on TV.
- Twitter Said Close to Releasing Mobile Ad Product to Push Apps...said the people. The product has improved over that period, according to
Adknowledge, a Kansas City, Missouri-based ad-targeting company that has been working...
- AdParlor releases new tools for online ads, benchmarkingNew York—Digital advertising company
Adknowledge's AdParlor social platform has rolled out two new products: Social Ad Mockup Generator and the Competitive Insights...
- People on the Move: Aegis Media Names Donna Wiederkehr CMOFormer Campbell Mithun and Lowe exec Donna Wiederkehr has been tapped as Aegis Media North America's first CMO. Meanwhile, former HuffPo President Greg Coleman moves to Criteo and Stephen K. Friedman gets promoted to president of MTV.