Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- Pereira & O'Dell Has a New Chief Creative...he says. Other clients on Pereira & O'Dell 's roster include Timberland,
Adobe, Realtor.com, FTD, Annie's Homegrown, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Rover.com.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: YouTube Tries to Clean Up. Plus, Cyber Monday Isn't What It Used to Be YouTube reportedly stripped ads from almost 2 million videos amid the new brand safety scandal.
- Selling Certainty as a Service with BlockchainBlockchain provides certainty across industry supply chains, and will impact online advertising, writes John Bates at Adobe Analytics Cloud.
- Cyber Monday Sales Up 16%, But Hottest Deals Were Gone Before Day Even Began...13 billion online, 14.4 percent more than last year, according to
AdobeInsights. Meanwhile, in-person store sales declined over last year, many analysts...