Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- Five Big New Trends in Marketing for the Super Bowl...of their Super Bowl ad buys. Here are five major trends that
AdobeDigital Index is tracking that should get marketers to think differently about...
- Rosetta Is No. 9 on Ad Age's 2015 Agency A-List...business. Supporting that growth was a technology the shop built to connect
Adobeand IBM systems to get different web functions -- e-commerce and content...
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- NBC, Verizon Let Football Fans Watch Super Bowl Without TV...an average of 508,000. Last year Fox averaged 528,000, according to figures it attributed to
AdobeAnalytics . ~ Bloomberg News with Ad Age staff ~
- Why Programmatic Advertising Is Failing B-to-B MarketersWhile programmatic technology is making great strides for b-to-c advertisers, b-to-b marketers are struggling to find value in these tools.