Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- IBM partnership with MediaMath could be prelude to a purchaseThe fusion of ad tech and martech has already seen
Adobeacquire video specialist TubeMogul for $540 million, Salesforce buy data management platform Krux for...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: A Heineken ad flops, and HBO's 'Silicon Valley' subtly trolls FacebookPlus, Abbey Klaassen, 360i's chief marketing officer, has been promoted to president of the agency's New York headquarters.
- Adobe offers to take grunt work off web designers' hands with 'Cloud Creative'...ads, which most people effortlessly avoid with "banner blindness" or ad blockers.
Adobeon Tuesday planned to introduce a product meant to help marketers out...
- Deep Learning Aims to Upgrade Your Smartphone's BrainThis developing branch of AI might not intrigue your average marketer, but tech giants like Apple and Facebook sure are excited.
- Danone North America Picks Wavemaker as Media Agency of Record...February, the agency notched its first U.S. win with software giant
Adobe. That recent-merger culture at Wavemaker appears to have struck a chord...