Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- Customer Experience: Are Silos Still Tripping You Up? When it comes to complete digital integration, many companies fail in setting it up across silos. Here's what you need to do now.
- Why Marketing, Product Teams Should Collaborate on Analytics...or developers use particular tools to write code. To analytics providers' credit --
Adobefor marketing, Mixpanel and Amplitude for product â " it's smart branding...
- Mother London Promotes the Balarins to Partners, Parris Joins Deutsch...Universal Pictures, Jack Daniels, Twentieth Century Fox, NASA, U.S. Army and
Adobe, and has led digital strategy and execution for ExxonMobil and built digital...
- McDonald's Taps Publicis.Sapient, Capgemini for Global ITPublicis.Sapient, in partnership with Capgemini, has beat Accenture to help McDonald's create the restaurant experience of the future.
- Salesforce Growth Continues Despite Lack of Acquisitions...other businesses. Salesforce's Marketing Cloud, which competes with category leaders like
Adobe, is on track to top $1 billion in revenue for the first...