Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- Deep Learning Aims to Upgrade Your Smartphone's BrainThis developing branch of AI might not intrigue your average marketer, but tech giants like Apple and Facebook sure are excited.
- Danone North America Picks Wavemaker as Media Agency of Record...February, the agency notched its first U.S. win with software giant
Adobe. That recent-merger culture at Wavemaker appears to have struck a chord...
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Is Ad Age's 2018 Comeback Agency of the Year...Francisco's California Street, toiling away on accounts such as Frito-Lay,
Adobeand Dodge Ram. You just didn't hear much about them. During...
- Wavemaker Notches Its First U.S. Win: Adobe...a new agency, Wavemaker has its first U.S. win: Software giant
Adobe. Wavemaker will lead all online and offline media communications buying and planning...
- Pereira & O'Dell Has a New Chief Creative...he says. Other clients on Pereira & O'Dell 's roster include Timberland,
Adobe, Realtor.com, FTD, Annie's Homegrown, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Rover.com.