Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize content. At Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living and other leading publications, our creative software is used to develop compelling, interactive content delivered in print, online and on tablets. Industry leaders such as Lenovo, U.S. Bank and Caesars Entertainment are turning to Adobe Marketing Cloud to maximize their sales in a cross-channel, multiscreen world.
- Morgan Neville, Anthony Mandler, Sam Raimi and Alice Mathias Find New Production Homes...stand-alone Foley room. Currently, LSD is working on projects for Nike,
Adobe, Samsung and StubHub. Gifted Youth, the commercial production arm of Funny Or...
- Coalition for Better Ads Might Not Be the Solution Marketers Were Hoping For...2013 to 220 million in 2016, according to the latest figures from
Adobe, and nearly 9 million mobile users in the U.S. and Europe...
- Forget Out of Home, Try Out of This World Advertising With VR...in the real world, virtual reality could be even further out there.
Adobeis taking its first baby steps into VR advertising by creating standardized...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York