LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are display ads staging a comeback?UTest, a software testing marketplace, is typical of many b-to-b marketers in its choices of online marketing vehicles.
- American Express OPEN introduces AdManager for small businesses...access campaign reporting tools, among other features. The AdManager tool, powered by solutions from digital advertising management company
AdReady, is priced from $750 a month.
- AdReady debuts AdReady Version 3Seattle—
AdReadyInc. has introduced AdReady Version 3, the latest iteration of its self-service digital display advertising platform. The platform includes a media...
- Marketing startups Wordstream, AdReady gain new funding...second round of funding, while another marketing startup, digital display advertising company
AdReady, gained $5.3 million in its own second round. Wordstream's subscription...
- A rationale for combining paid search marketing with display adsAaron Finn is founder, chairman and chief strategy officer of
AdReady(www.adready.com). Hands On: Search recently asked Finn about how search marketing can...