LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and BeyondThe momentum behind tech's vocal stance on the travel ban reflects a rising drum beat from tech industry firms on other issues.
- Ad Tech Firms Rocket Fuel, Turn and MediaMath Oppose Immigration Ban Some of the best known ad tech firms including Rocket Fuel ,
AdRolland Turn joined a large collective of mostly tech firms that signed a...
- What Is Creativity in Advertising? What is creativity in advertising? Is it still a clever 30-second spot? An edgy viral video on YouTube?
- Making Mobile Work: How to Reach Your Customers in a Multi-screen World...remain relevant with a constantly shifting consumer?" In this webinar, CMO of
AdRollAdam Berke will showcase current challenges and best practices for running cross...
- Facebook to Use Web Browsing History For Ad Targeting...ad exchange, which a plethora of demand-side platforms like Turn and
AdRollare plugged into. But what Facebook is now enabling is far more...