LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- YouTube Makes Skippable TrueView Ads More Interactive -- And More Lucrative...Farhi declined to say what percentage of people who encounter TrueView
ads clickto skip them. In 2011 YouTube claimed 15% to 45% of people...
- Apple's Biggest Threat in Mobile Ad Space? Amazon...many consumers keep their credit cards on file with Amazon, many
ads clickthrough to one-step purchasing. On the Fire, Amazon is already pitching...
- Marketers Spending Big on 'Social Ads' That Drive Traffic to Facebook...are really becoming a focal point in terms of where CPG
ads clickthrough to," said Mike Zeman, VP-marketing solutions at comScore. "In many...
- Online Ad Industry: Advertising Is 'Creepy'NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- "Hey, This Banner Ad Can Tell Where You Live. Mind If I Come Over And Sell You Some Stuff?" That's one of the messages that will start popping up on computers across the country starting today. The point is to convince consumers -- and regulators -- that online advertising isn't creepy at all.
- Dove 'Eye of the Beholder' Campaign Tops in '07...site www.campaignforrealbeauty.com . For the full list of best and worst
ads, clickhere . The "Evolution" short video Unilever used in its Dove campaign.