LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89...a family spokesman. No cause was given. Newhouse was chairman of
Advance Publications, which Forbes magazine in 2017 ranked as the 40th-largest private U...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Gannett Walks Away From Deal to Buy L.A. Times Publisher Tronc...Newspapers, Hearst Corp., and the Newhouse family's media holding company,
Advance PublicationsInc. Last year, the business saw the most deals for the largest...
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?Arianna Huffington's departure served as a reminder that very few large media companies are led by women.