LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Gannett Walks Away From Deal to Buy L.A. Times Publisher Tronc...Newspapers, Hearst Corp., and the Newhouse family's media holding company,
Advance PublicationsInc. Last year, the business saw the most deals for the largest...
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?Arianna Huffington's departure served as a reminder that very few large media companies are led by women.
- Reddit Intros New Ad Offering, 'Grows Up' and Says It Can Be as Big as FacebookReddit's Promoted User Posts will let marketers sponsor posts that were originally created by redditors.
- CondÃ© Nast Updates The Scene Video Hub for a Mobile, Social World...was purchased by the Advance/Newhouse affiliate of CondÃ© Nast parent
Advance Publicationslast year. "We know more than what our audience watches," she said...
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.